- The first bracelet is Elizabeth’s.
- The second bracelet I made for Cindy, my daughter-in-law, to wear to the football games. It has a Rebel flag for Sacred Heart, two footballs. two helmets, 4 different Arkansas Razorbacks, and a Morrilton Devil Dog.
- This bracelet was already Cindy’s. I added a couple of new ones for her for Christmas.
- This sterling bracelet was Mama’s. It was over 60 years old. I took several charms off Mama’s family bracelet and gave things to family members. This one I made for my daughter-in-law, Cindy. It has a charm that has daddy’s name on it, one that has Dot for Mama on it, a Jim, Blake, Cindy, Maggie, and Will charm for her family, a charm for my dog Lucas, a Baptist church, a rebel Flag, a Christmas tree, and Mama & Daddy’s anniversary date. I bought a sterling charm with set stones at a yard sale that says: I married an angel. LOL. That’s for my son Blake. I think she will really like her two new bracelets
- I made 3 other bracelets (not pictured) for my sister-in-laws for Christmas presents. I know they will appreciate and cherish them coming from Mama’s jewelry.